Here are some facts for us as a Nation to ponder this weekend:
1. Don't wish service members Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Adam Plumondore, Adam Lindsey, Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige,
Ira Hayes, Matt Maupin, Chris Kyle and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
7. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".
One more thing.
When you get together with friends for that BBQ, before you eat, circle up and say a prayer.
Raise that drink to your brothers and sisters.
Eat and If you Drink - do so responsibly.
I copied and pasted this from someone, you can do the same.